Sunday, January 1, 2012

Red Rash

Today I had a slightly strange reaction. First, my boyfriend told me that he was not going to ejaculate for a month because he felt like in the past year of our relationship he has already ejaculated hundreds of times and that it was aging him rapidly. I understand and think this is a good idea too, but I was also outraged as I’ve just started practising and I need his semen! But I think this will be good for him, physically and spiritually, and will give me some time to prepare my body with the White Tigress exercises before continuing.

The strange reaction came when we were having intercourse and my boyfriend decided to pull out and ejaculate on my face to give me his semen one last time, because I had been so distraught at his announcement that he would not be ejaculating for a month. It felt nice and warm and afterwards I did the nine inhalations. Then I mediated with his semen on my face and I felt blissful and happy. The same feeling that I get after going deep into my meditation I was able to achieve almost instantaneously. It was really amazing, sitting in an instantaneously blissful state, picturing myself absorbing his qi in his semen through the skin on my face. When I looked in the mirror afterwards, I felt my skin looked so youthful and good again, like it did the first time.

Then I walked around for a bit and when I went back to wipe his semen off, and my skin had broken out into a rash, little red dots all on my checks and chin. It freaked the hell out me of and I had no idea what was going on. I was quite confused and distraught, which made my boyfriend distraught, as I didn’t understand what was going on. After I wiped the semen off my face and settled down for a bit, I had a bit of a think and I think it may have been two things. First, I may have left the semen on my face for too long, as it is only meant to be there for three or four minutes. Second, and more likely, I think I skipped ahead in the practice too quickly. Absorbing the Dragon’s Breath is an intense practice and something that the White Tigress needs to work up to. I think I was too eager, trying everything at once, when I should have been slower and learnt each stage step by step. I think I will concentrate on Congealing the Dragon’s Jade first, experiencing and appreciating that before attempting to Absorb the Dragon’s Breath again. Too bad my boyfriend isn’t going to ejaculate again for another month though!

No comments:

Post a Comment