Wednesday, January 11, 2012

He responded!

HL responded to me today! I’m so excited! In his email, he wrote that from the information I gave him that I may be suited for the practice and gave me some options for moving forward. He also asked for my birth details to check me BaZi chart for my suitability for the practice… scary!


My boyfriend has also ordered for me the Green Dragon book and DVDs showing the exercises, so I’m also looking forward to receiving them. He commented the other day that my nipples are more prominent or ‘bullet’ like, which is not great! Two of the breast massage exercises I'm doing are actually for making the nipples more prominent, so maybe I shouldn’t do those anymore? I don’t want overbearing nipples.



My boyfriend is continuing to not ejaculate and is circulating his own chi during our intercourse. I hope his only drawing up his own chi and not sucking out mine. His non-ejaculation makes it hard for me to practice on him but I guess I can live with that for a while. He also gave me a book about dual sexual cultivation for women and how the practice is good for both partners. It will be interesting to read as the White Tigress practice is not a strong advocate of sexual intercourse for women, instead focusing on the benefits of fellatio for women. I have started reading the book and it is interesting, but does take me like the White Tigress teachings did.



I can’t wait to keep corresponding with HL and seeing what comes of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment