Friday, January 6, 2012

Making Contact

Today I tried to find the contact details for HL, the author of The Sexual Teachings of the White Tigress.


My search was absolutely futile. Despite the book claiming that HL lectures throughout the world on Taoism, I wasn't able to locate his contact details anyway. In fact, I wasn't able to get almost any extra information on him at all.



Instead I've contacted the White Tigress Society, introducing myself and enquiring about whether they are able to put me in contact with any teachers or anyone else who may be able to help me. I hope the response will be positive. I feel much need for some guidance and feel that even though the book has been enlightening and that there is much more that I can teach myself, I desire to have someone who understands the practice to talk to.



(p.s. if you do know how to contact HL or anyone else who may have knowledge about the practice, please let me know!)

1 comment: