Friday, January 20, 2012

The Only Path


I emailed HL a few days ago asking him if he will be happy to start teaching me via Skype in February. He hasn’t written back yet and I’m very anxious to get his reply. I keep checking my email over and over for his response and it hasn’t come yet! I really hope he hasn’t changed his mind. I will be so devastated if he does. I think I would just curl up and cry for days.


In the meantime I’ve been googling White Tigress and reading what other women have been putting up. Of course, not knowing the practice well myself it’s hard to judge, but some of the things out there seem very, very wrong! Like one website in which a woman is advocating for the use of the term White Tigress to replace the word cougar, and another website put up by a woman who practises BDSM and the White Tigress practices together and is allowing men to apply to be her ‘slave’.


In my reading of the sexual teachings of the White Tigress, this seems to go completely against my understanding of the practice which teaches women submission and recreating adolescent like sexual behaviour of playfulness, innocence and wonderment. To me, the White Tigress is not a dark seductress but a sweet , youthful and playful girl. Since the beginning, it’s also always seemed odd to me that a White Tigress would go and advertise her wares online, when the book stresses secrecy and the White Tigress desire for anonymity.


Anyway, I hope HL writes back to me very, very soon.


I don’t know what else I would do with my life if I didn’t have the opportunity to pursue the teachings of the White Tigress. The rest of life seems so futile now. I feel I’ve lost much motivation to pursue anything else in life – my studies, my work, my past times, the day to day maintenance of life, even my social life and spending time with my friends feels less fulfilling. All I seem to want to do now is pursue this path and leave the rest of the world I know behind. So, I hope he responds soon so I can start my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment