Monday, January 2, 2012

Breast massages

Today I tried to teach myself the exercises of the White Tigress. The breast massages were relatively easier to understand although I hope I’m not missing something and doing them wrong. My breasts started to feel a bit over massaged, so I eased off on the pressure, although my boyfriend later told me that it could be just stagnation and that it’ll subside.

The Willow Waist exercises, however, were impossible! I was totally lost after step six and was just completely unable to teach myself. Quite distraught I called my boyfriend and he reminded me of the DVDs available online. Luckily, one of them teaches you the Willow Waist exercises and he said he would order them for me, which I am very excited about and greatly for. I can’t wait to start them and start my full training schedule!

I need to do the exercises for one hundred days. The breast exercises alone take 40 mins, so it will take up a fair bit of my time. I hope I can keep it up. I feel very motivated though.

No comments:

Post a Comment