Monday, January 16, 2012

Qi gong and feeling alone

My boyfriend taught me a qi gong exercise today. It consists of breathing into your belly and concentrated on your tan tien.

I was speaking to him about the ability to feel qi and to be able to know when I have absorbed the dragon’s breath. He suggested with starting with this very basic qi gong exercise.

I’ve been practising it every day. One time, I went into a deep meditative state first before I practice. During that practice, I felt like a pinch in my tan tien region which, after a period of concentrating on that sensation, seemed to turn into a feeling like there was a stone sitting there. I’m not sure what this is and need to speak to him about it. My boyfriend had described the feeling of feeling qi to be like a ‘ball’.

After my frustrations seeing my friend the other night, I really wanted to speak to my boyfriend about it but he didn’t answer his phone.

It was very frustrating and I felt very alone. I feel alone as I feel like I don’t really have anyone to talk to about this exciting new path I’m on accept my boyfriend. I don’t think it’s very healthy that he’s the only one I can talk to about this because when he’s not there for me I feel very isolated.

No comments:

Post a Comment