Friday, December 30, 2011

My first practice - Congealing the Dragon's Jade and Absorbing the Dragon's Breath

Today I had my first attempt at Congealing the Dragon’s Jade and Absorbing the Dragon’s Breath. My boyfriend was quite willing to be my test subject, as I’m sure he anticipated that there would be much pleasure in it for him too. He isn’t real a Green Dragon, however, as he knew exactly what I was trying to do to him and we are in a relationship together. He would be my Jade Dragon more than anything else. But for now, he was my pretend Green Dragon.

It was a little awkward to start but soon it took on a life of its own and became very exciting. I eventually worked my way down to his penis where I tried out a few new things I had learnt on him. Soft, hard, shallow, deep, underside, left side, right side, below and on top. I think he thoroughly enjoyed himself, I could see it when I looked up at his face. He has a particular expression that he makes when he gets very turned on, and it arouses me so much to see that expression on his face. I asked him to hold my hair, as the White Tigress instructed, to give him a vision of my submissiveness. He wasn’t used to doing that but soon became used to it. I tried really hard to remember what the White Tigress had instructed me. To prolong the act to make him as aroused as possible, to produce lots of saliva, and to be submissive.

After he became aroused I stopped and did the nine inhalations, closing my vagina, pulling up through my anus, picturing a green vapour coming out of his penis and filling my head. Then we kept going and he got more and more excited, and started using the hands he had placed on my head to aid the motion, pushing is penis deep into my throat. I was scared he would ejaculate in my mouth as I was meant to see the first spurt of ejaculation, and then after that direct it onto my face. But I caught him in time and was able to witness it, and then pressed his penis against my cheek so he would ejaculate onto my face. It was such a surreal moment, passing so quickly and intensely. His semen was warm and sticky and felt amazing on my cheeks. I have never had a man cum on my face before. After he was finished, I performed the nine inhalations again, and then spread his semen all over my face, and meditated with his cum on my face, picturing myself absorbing all of his qi through his semen.

Afterwards, I was so so tired. I was suddenly absolutely depleted and also really cold. I just curled up on the couch and lay there while he made me dinner. It was so strange because in my readings, the White Tigress was meant to feel invigorated and energised after Absorbing the Dragon’s Breath, and the man was meant to be depleted of all his energy, not the other way round! But my boyfriend, who has trained for many years in Taoist sexual practices, told me that during the act he also started sucking his own qi back up because he didn’t want to lose too much. I was outraged!! He should have just let me take all his qi without resistance! :P

Perhaps he did it too well and had also started reversing the process, taking my qi instead. Or perhaps it was also because I was very tired to start with, having stayed up late the night before read the White Tigress book and then being at work all day. My boyfriend also suggested that it may have been because I was concentrating so hard on what I was doing and so I was tired from all the exertion.

When I wiped his semen off my face with a damp cloth, however, I had to say that I felt like my skin was radiant. Or perhaps I was radiant and it glowed through my skin, the excitement of having attempted the practice. Either way, I felt like my skin was immediately more youthful and I felt very beautiful.

The experience was also extremely intense. I have never been so intensely absorbed in giving a man a head job and have never been so completely immersed in the experience. It was like the whole world melt away and there was just me and his penis in my mouth. It was extremely enjoyable and even though I had received minimal stimulation myself, I felt completely satisfied afterwards and not at all longing for more. I am definitely looking forward to trying it again.

1 comment: