Friday, June 1, 2012

Too many orgasms!

I have been having so many orgasms lately!


Well, many more than I'm normally used to.


I've been practising my Jade Stem exercises for a few weeks now, some of which can end in orgasm, as well as bringing myself to orgasm at other times too, mainly when I'm having insomnia and I can't sleep. Then the other night my lover came over and gave me three orgasms. I'm so tired now!! I'm all orgasmed out!


HL told me that orgasms are healthy for women and having them daily is fine. They help stimulate hormones and other good things for women.


It is great to have a new understanding of sexuality, one that embraces female pleasure, connects the physical to the spiritual and the physical to the restorative, and one that is open and comfortable with human sexuality as one of the most basic and most important aspect of ourselves.


But, yes, I'm certainly not used to this many number of orgasms!

No comments:

Post a Comment