Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Tigress in Flight!

I have booked flights to go to the USA to meet with HL.

WOW! It is like it's really real now. 

I had some frequent flyer points that I was able to use to book the flights but it didn't cover the taxes so the flights still ended up costing over $800... which is not too bad because I didn't have to pay for the actual flight itself.

I will also need to pay for accommodation, food, and the teachings themselves, so it will all add up to a couple of thousand! It's a lot considering I'm on a student income but hopefully I will learn what I need to learn to start my first three years of practice from this trip.

I am very excited and look forward to everything that I will learn. 
HL and another Tigress will be teaching me the Oral and Manual stimulation techniques, Revitalising the Dragon and the Three Oral Treasures. I would love to learn everything that a Tigress traditionally learnt during her Suckling Tigress stage but unfortunately I don't have the funds to do so. I will need to learn everything later, though, if I want to teach other Tigresses in the future. When I return to full-time work after my studies that will give me the finances to undertake the rest of the teachings.

It seems like a lot to learn in a short period of time! I guess traditionally Suckling Tigresses would have been learning from their teacher every day, whereas so much needs to be taught to me in the two weeks that I will be in the States.

It will be amazing though and I very much looked forward to coming back filled with knowledge :)

My lover has suggested doing some preparation before I go there, like learning the basics such as the meridian system which I think is a very good idea. I will ask him to bring me some books so I can learn from them. He is an amazing man... it's like he's become my second teacher in many ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment