Friday, June 8, 2012

My pulsating vagina

I have been doing my Jade Stem exercises for a few weeks now and they've been going really well.

I do really enjoy doing them, although they are a bit more work because I need to clean my Jade Stem afterwards!

I have been practising 'Opening the Mysterious Door', which I've talked about in a previous blog as giving me really intense orgasms.
But recently there has been another amazing effect... my vagina contracts all on its own!

Every time I do one set of the sequence of movements and breathing that I need to do and then rest before doing another set, I've notice that my vaginal walls contract in a strong and rhythmic way, a little bit like when I'm drawing up my perinium - only my vagina is doing it on it's own!

I tried to play with the contractions and stop them and delay them etc. but my vagina just kept doing them at it's own accord.

It's really really cool cos it's like my vagina is exercising itself and I need to put no effort it!

I hope that it will help tighten up my vagina.

Also, I spoke to HL about the many orgasms and he said that I don't need to end with an orgasm every time, only when I feel like it, which is good.

I haven't tried the Sleeping Immortaless yet as I want to get a jade stem made out real jade. I don't want to use the one I have now as it's still a bit big even though it's the smallest one I could find and I don't like the idea of sleeping with rubber chemicals inside me. I also haven't finished setting up my shrine which I want to finish soon too!

Overall, the exercises are going really well though and I look forward to the experiences and effects that they will bring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment