Wednesday, June 20, 2012

To Blog or Not To Blog

I have recently been considering taking my blog down.

The reason I started this blog is when I first started on the journey of discovering the White Tigress teachings, I wanted to have a diary of my experiences. During the time when I was desperately searching for someone to teach me, I was also thinking about how appreciative I would have been if I had come across the journal or experiences of another Tigress. Therefore, I started this blog - both as a record for myself of what I have been through but also to share with others.

Recently, however, I have been considering taking my blog down because I understand that many of the Tigress teachings are still secretive and confidential, and I don't want to want to unintentionally reveal more than what is already publicly available. I also don't want to disappoint my teacher or have any trust that is placed in me broken.

So, that is my current dilemma - to keep my blog or to take it down??

I am still not sure. 

2 comments:

  1. Please do continue to Blog. As a Green Dragon, I'm quite interested in your journey. And White Tigresses are rare that it's wonderful to read about one coming into her own.

    I have enjoyed your blog so far. I'm sure it will be possible to continue yet still keep confidential information from being exposed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy reading your blog too, it is one of the most beautiful and humble writings on tigress practice I have read on the internet.

    I am also begining to learn taoist practices that overlap with tigress teachings and find your experiences and writing inspiring.

    I hope you can keep on writing.

    ReplyDelete