Thursday, June 7, 2012

My White Tigress Schedule


Now that I have a few exercises to do for my Tigress practice, I decided to create myself a little timetable with all my exercises for the week. I've also decided to keep a log of the exercises I actually end up doing. I didn't want to inadvertenly do some exercises more than others because I enjoyed them more, and I wanted to know how many I actually do a week.

I sent my timetable to HL and he said it looked like a good plan considering I also have study and work in my life. I seem to be going okay so far, keeping up with my schedule and making minor variations as I go along. I am aiming to do each exercise at least 3 times a week. Back in the old days, when Tigresses were able to devote all of their time to their practices, I image that Tigresses would have done most of them daily.

Keeping up with my exercises hasn't been difficult at all as I really look forward to doing them every day and feel 'incomplete' when I haven't gotten around to them. I find such peace, enjoyment and contentment in them. They are one of the few times in my day when I can sit down and be calm, and not be running around stressed and with so many things to do. I can also feel the effect of them, slight but powerful, in my body and in my spirit.

There are still more practices to learn though, so I will need to incorporate these new ones into my daily schedule as I learn them. There's a lot to do to become a Tigress!

No comments:

Post a Comment