Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Shrine and Meditation Table

Today I went to IKEA and bought a little table to set up my meditation stuff and my shrine. I also got a little blue candle for the shrine and am hoping to get a few more things, like fake flowers or potpourri. And I got some little blue towels as the lubricant I used for the Jade Stem exercises can leave a bit of a mess. The table I got was actually meant to be a tv stand but it works perfectly and is small enough for me to sit in front of cross legged and not have it tower over me. I’m hoping to get a cloth to cover the table too.

It looks so much neater and is such a nicer place to do my practices. I can’t wait to finish my shrine and have everything set up nicely.

2 comments:

  1. Great to find a real practising white tigress in Melbourne..my previous comments don;t seem to hve been posted..My email is jadedragonjo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete