Sunday, May 13, 2012

Penis Cast!

Today I made a cast of my lover’s penis!

We went to Sexyland about bought a penis casting kit called “Create-a-Willy”.

It was quite difficult as we had to get the timing and temperature of everything absolutely perfect for the mould to work. We also didn’t think it through before starting and ending up making an absolute mess of mould filling spilling all over his pants and the floor!

But it worked!! It was so amazing. I am very impressed with the casting… you can see his folds of skin, urethra opening, blood vessels, even the texture on his skin… it was a very accurate replica!

I’m so happy to have my jade stem now so I can start my jade stem exercises. I’m also really happy to have a little piece of my lover for the future when he goes away to his temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment