Friday, May 25, 2012

My Jade Stem exercises

On Monday I was taught the Jade Stem exercises. There were four exercises I was taught.

I have tried two of the exercises. They were both amazing. One of them (Opening the Mysterious Door) gave me an incredibly intense orgasm. It was so good!

The other one (Jade Maiden Gazes on the DragonHead) gave me such a feeling of excitement yet peace and contentment at the same time. It was really amazing.

I am really looking forward to practicing them more and practicing them regularly and seeing the changes that will happen in me physically and psychologically. I can already see that these are very powerful exercises.

I was thinking that the exercise I’m doing would to most people seem absolutely strange and mind-boggling but to me, they seem so naturally and I feel so at ease with them, like they are something I have always done, or something I did in a past life, or something that I was meant to do in this life. I look forward to them everyday and my day feels more complete when I have time to practise. I am very much looking forward to becoming more and more of a Tigress everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment