Friday, April 20, 2012

Mind blown!

I had the most mind-blowing experience today!

So I practiced what HS has told me to do in terms of recalling those feelings of being beautiful that I practice during my Healing Tigress exercises and carrying that into the real world.

So I have did that today and went to a conference I had on at Melbourne University. Usually I walk around in the world pretty oblivious and at times I walk around feeling pretty ugly and not really wanting to draw attention to myself.

But today when I walked around inducing these feeling so being attractive, the response was amazing. On the way to the conference I had two men greet me as they walked past. One said “Hello” as he walked by and another said “Good morning.” This was strange as I normally don’t strangers talk to me as I pass them on the street.

Then I came to this intersection and the two men driving cars, coming in opposite direction, both stopped their cars and waved me through. This was also out of the ordinary.

Then I got to the conference and I got there early and I had a cup of tea and chatted to the guy serving for a bit. Then I went into the conference venue and later that day, he came in with a plate with a selection of teas on it and a cup of hot water and walked up to my table and placed them down for me to have. This, too, was out of the ordinary as no other conference attendee has a selection of different teas brought in for them!

Then on the way home, I smiled at an older man as I got on the tram. After I got on, I dropped my ticket and he leapt several steps across the tram to get it for me! Again, an out of the ordinary occurrence, as I’ve never had anyone bound across a tram to help me before! Maybe if they were standing right next to me but never from across the other side of the tram.

Finally, as I was walking home, a man who passed me said “You are so beautiful”.

It was a really mind blowing day with so much attention from the men around me, all strangers and all done on their initiation – and I did nothing at all accept walk around feeling like I was beautiful! The reaction was really amazing and I guess it makes me think about what women life’s must be like who walk around feeling beautiful all the time.

Unfortunately for me, it’s not something that comes naturally and something that I need to concentrate on so hard and purposely cultivate. It’s also something I feel like I am only able to do when I actually spend a fair bit of time getting ready…. mormally, when I’m not ‘done’, it’s hard to believe that I’m attractive and so there are many psychological barriers to me walking around and feeling beautiful.

But I hope to practice it more and more until it becomes natural. I am really excited about the changes in my life that this may bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment