Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dressing like a Tigress

My next step in becoming a Tigress is now to look like a Tigress. In our last meeting, HL said to me thata Tigress always looks her best because you never know what possibilities may arise when you are out and about in the world. HL advised me to always look nice when I leave the house and we also talked a bit about exhibitionism. The idea is to dress in a way that makes you feel sexy and alive and to generate your energy.


This is a big challenge for me because I often feel unattractive and ugly and don’t want to draw attention to myself or to have people look at me. But I’ve practised this twice now – walking around feeling attractive – and it is quite empowering. It is quite a different way of being in the world and I’ve already started to notice a difference in the way that men react to me. Yesterday when I was trying this I was standing at the tram stop and a man pulled up in his car and wound down his window and tried to pick me up! That’s never happened to me before!


I am beginning to see how this may be a very powerful change in the world and how practising this over and over and for a long period of time will significantly change my experience in the world. I feel like this is just a very small taste of what is possibly to come – something which I never thought would come my way. I never pictured myself as being ‘that girl’ that would have the experience of walking down the street and having men trip over themselves around her. I saw a woman like that when I was in Italy one time, walking down the street and all the men’s heads just turned and starred almost as though it was this force that had overtaken them. It’s so strange to think that I may possibly have a small slice of that one day. But it is also so exciting at the same time, that I could one day be that woman.


I hope that it comes true for me.

1 comment:

  1. Im wondering how your able to talk to HL? Do you pay for classes.. and would you mind emailing me.. i have a few questions. I am an aspiring white tigress myself. Email is andrwshs@aol.com

    ReplyDelete