Saturday, March 3, 2012

Starting my life as a Suckling Tigress

I had my first Skype session with HL today. I was so excited. We talked about many, many things – about some of the things a Suckling Tigress will learn, about considering my potential future as either a Denned, Leashed or Wandering Tigress, about the things I’ve been teaching myself, about the potential for coming over to where he is for some face-to-face training and about the practice in general. HS also told me that we need to damper my enthusiasm! Which I do understand.

He also did a face reading for me, which was very nice, he said he could see that I had a big spirit, a spirit that was bigger than my body. He asked me where I wanted to start and I said with the basics to help me understand the spiritual practice and he set me ten lectures to listen to and said he would send me a few things to read.

So now the big ‘initial meeting’ is over, I think HS thinks well of me so far, and my journey begins as a Suckling Tigress begins!!! OMG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment