Sunday, February 26, 2012

My tight vagina

I have been practicing the Healing Tigress exercises regularly which involve a number of vagina tightening exercises. The aim of the exercises is to restore your body back to its adolescent form, like it was before you started menstruating and before vaginal intercourse.

Anyway, I've been doing these exercises and hadn't seen my lover for a week when he came over and we made love. He commented on how tight I was feeling and I could feel it myself too... to me, it felt like I had a tight virginal vagina again! It took a few thrusts to get over the pain of penetration and to loosen my vagina again to fit his penis. And the pain wasn't because I wasn't aroused... in fact, he'd already given me an orgasm by the time he started penetrating me, so I should have been thoroughly aroused and relaxed! I look forward to the effects that more dedicated practice will have on my body and my vagina!

No comments:

Post a Comment