Sunday, February 26, 2012

The best head job ever!

I have been learning the eight oral stimulation techniques in the Rousing the Dragon DVD and trying them out on my lover which he has thoroughly been enjoying!

The techniques have been so amazing, giving me a new appreciation of how I can show my love for this penis and expanding my mind of how I can engage with his jade stem and love his dragon head. I have enjoyed them all, except maybe Thunder, which is intense with the gagging.my lover has described to me how the different techniques feel to him, for example, the he can feel Valley radiating down to his foot and that Wind feels like it generates a lot of qi, which is cool. My lover says that my oral technique has been getting better and better and that I have given him the best head jobs that he's ever had, which is very exciting!

The White Tigress teachings have really drawn out my love for oral sex so much. At times I enjoy it more than intercourse and it always makes me so wet. I can't wait to be able to give head to the intensity of a White Tigress and render a man unconscious with pleasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment