Sunday, February 26, 2012

A month of moving forward

It's been a month since my last blog and a lot has happened!

After becoming increasingly depressed that HS was not responding, he finally wrote back to me! He explained that he had been busy and was not ignoring me and we have emailed a new times since. It has been really amazing. I look forward to his emails so much and I have already learnt much from him. In two weeks time I will start my first Skype session with him where we will develop my Suckling Tigress training which will be so exciting!! I have already emailed him much information about me which he has been really positively responsive to. I also found out his Western name which blew my mind! I told my lover and he said that HS a very knowledgable and well respected Taoist master and thought it was amazing that he was going to be the one training me. Such a privilege.

I have also received the remainder of the White Tigress training materials available - the Green Tiger book, Healing Tigress exercises, Willow waist exercises, and Oral and manual stimulation techniques DVD. Where do I even start?!?

The Green Tiger book has been very good as it goes into more of the philosophy of the White Tigress and talks about the three Virtues - charity, compassion and wisdom. The Healing Tigress DVD has been very good to correct my technique as I hadn't taught myself all the exercises correctly from the book, the main difference being that I was not timing my exercises with my breathing. The Willow waist DVD has also been great as those exercises were much too difficult to learn from the book! There are still many many steps but I am slowly learning them.

The Rousing the Dragon DVD has been mind-blowing!! So exciting to learn these techniques and try them out on my lover.

The other thing that has happened since my last post is that I got my next period! So disappointing. I really though that I wouldn't get my period again this time either and my lover had to run to the store to get my emergency pads. But I guess the past month I have been doing my breast massages on and off rather than everyday like I was initially, so hopefully with great dedication I can reduce my period again next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment