Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Eating like a Tigress

I had my second meeting with HS. I am so grateful that a Taoist master such as himself is taking the time to speak to me. After our meetings I always feel so happy and full of hope. I feel so strongly about the potential changes in my life that the White Tigress path will hold for me, both inside and out. I dream about being a beautiful White Tigress and the peace and happiness that I will have.

In our meeting we talked about many things again. One thing that HS has asked me to start doing is not eating cold or raw foods as they interfere with my menstrual cycle and to cut back on starches. Not eating cold or raw foods will be easy for me, as it is my natural inclination to eat food at room temperature anyway... as my lover can surely attest to, as I keep taking the chocolate out of the fridge after he has put it in the fridge! But cutting back starches will be challenging! My favourite foods are cupcakes and chips, which is full of starch!

I started researching it and cutting back on starches is a treatment for irritable bowel syndrome and people have claimed to be light and 'glowing' when eating this way. It's very interesting that this is the diet of Tigresses. I will slowly start to change my diet and see how it goes. I think overall it will be better for me.

We also talked about the Jade Stem meditation. HS said that the aim of them was not only to generate jing but to also help a Tigress reach the spiritual side of sexuality. Originally I've talked to my lover about getting a cast of his penis to have as my Jade Stem. I think I would really love that, especially when he goes away to the temple for his own practice for three years, I would enjoy having a part of him still with me. But HS told me that my Jade Stem should be too big. Getting a real jade stem may be very costly, however, because it needs to be made of good jade.

HS also taught me an exercise to do before bed to help express my qi.

I am very much enjoying incorporating bit by bit the practices of a Tigress into me every day life. The hour in which I do my Healing Tigress and Willow Waist exercises are among the most joyful and peaceful moments of my day.

Every day I live with a greater sense of purpose now.

No comments:

Post a Comment